Saturday, March 23, 2013

"A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP", BUT THIS JOURNEY BEGINS WITH A SINGLE BITE.

Hi everybody! 

Welcome to "Heppy Tummy"!

I didn't think food and I would ever be anything more than what we already were, but everything changed in an instant.  This is my story.

One day I was laying down on my bed daydreaming about all the foodie adventures I wanted to go on, all the food I wanted to eat. A light bulb went off in my head and I thought to myself, "Since I like food so much, I should make a blog dedicated to food!" On February 12, 2013, "Heppy Tummy" was born. 

"Heppy Tummy" is solely dedicated to my foodie adventures, the food I devour, my life in the kitchen and the people I share these delicious moments with.  

Enjoy!

With love,



HBC

No comments:

Post a Comment